Dear Diary, let's talk


Dear diary
Take it as a confession
Without any particular revelation
Take it as may be a write up
Cos I find it difficult to sleep unless I wind up.

Dear diary
Take it as a story,
A story from a very recent memory
Take it as an experience
Which will remind me of my mistakes and act as reminiscence.

It's raining and 2 of night
Can't sleep as my thoughts take flight
So take it as a lesson
Which should be known forever without any question.

So let's begin it...
It all started so good
But some project came and stood
It was fine till sometime
Then I made an unknown crime.

For the readers story won't matter
The moral will still shout and chatter
So lemme put it this way
It was initially rigid then I made it into clay.

Remoulded the entire structure
With some thoughts and may be some fractures
I wasn't fully confident
And made a small amendment

The lesson:
There are always some important people
Not outspoken at times, but whistle
You know they matter the most
But there is a disappearing ghost.

So never ever forget them
Even if there are thousands all around
There are few in life for you genuinely care
Who'll always be there to heal your wound. (Ye thoda jyada hogaya)

So even if they don't tell anything
Just forgetting them is not done
You may have made a decision
From which you can't now run.

So even if you later realise
Your decision was foolish and not wise
You can't undo now your actions
You'll have a thought from a team like a faction.

Now whenever you make any choice-

In life's gallery, compassion paint,
Nurturing bonds that never faint.
A mindful touch, a gentle grace,
Keep loved ones in their rightful place.

When you make a choice,
Think of those you love.
Their feelings, their hearts,
Their souls above.

For even the smallest act,
Can have the biggest impact.
So choose with care,
And never with regret.

For the people you love,
Are the ones you should protect.
So make your choices wisely,
And never hurt them, even in jest.

I think I'll sleep and enjoy the weather
Let my fingers rest, no pen with feather
So good night my dear diary
Take it as story of random optimization and unknown priori :)

Good night
Time: 2:40 AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments