ED Factors


Let’s talk about… the class right now

People are bored and some are saying wow

The guy speaks here and talks about bio

We don’t get a jack and form our own  trio


In a lecture hall, one sunny noon,

A talk on EEG, oh, what a swoon!

The former colleague, CTO so grand,

From Qnuero, in the spotlight did stand.


But in the midst of this tech parade,

Kirtanya rose, a bold escapade.

With a lab to attend, he did declare,

Interrupting the speech, without a care.


The talk did pause, the room perplexed,

As students pondered, should they be next?

The TA inquired about labs galore,

And suddenly, there was a lab exodus uproar.


I, too, found the lecture somewhat dull,

The urge to leave began to pull.

Laptop and bag in hand, I did stand,

My escape from boredom was unplanned.


A friend's confusion halted my flight,

"Do you leave or stay?" in the classroom's light.

While others departed, I remained stuck,

The lone soul left my fortune amuck.


Now I sit here, with a chuckle in tow,

Writing this poem as the minutes go slow.

Occasionally attentive to things that are neat,

In a class that I thought was a real snooze feat.








Post a Comment

0 Comments