Girl's akinment: Society casement


GIRL’S AKINMENT: SOCIETY’S CASEMENT, THE SOCIETY’S TRUTH…..


One day I woke up in the shore of enthusiasm,
with the zeal of dedication & the spirit of admiration;
The day I supposed to be very august…
But, the vulgarity of some people made it rust.

I thought that day would be an instance of amusement
Who was knowing, it was going to be the day abasement?
the beginning of the day was quite realistic
but the two of the guys made it ballistic.

Vulpinity of thoughts were prevailing in my mind
The cruel world was as usual not kind
I walked down the road at the late 10 in night
but the future was conquering me to have a bit fight.

while returning to home; to animals started hooting
Animals were homosepians; with the attitude of abominating,
three other men were there, seeing the things alike,
nothing doing at the moment, but still ….. and had abated the agile.

I knew at that moment, nothing will result if I’ll scream…
So I gained courage; rose up! & started to planning…
I knew I was physically weak, but not mentally at all,
I rose for my emancipation & started to lit for a troll.

I subjected the pretenders; replied them too
they rushed for help to their doors
But I felt very bad when I saw this society  burning its core;
I was when seeking help no one came forward
their humanity and manship both went abroad….

Oh, that’s the night I realized……………………….
how much society is weak and fraud;
how much society is weak and fraud….!!!

MAKE THE SOCIETY A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE,  LET’S COME UP TOGETHER AND ABOLISH ALL THE SOCIAL EVILS..
RESPECT WOMEN! RESPECT GIRLS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments